Thursday, July 17, 2008

Please...Somebody Shut Off My Brain!!

Ok…so now I know why everyone is addicted to blogging. My mind has not shut off since I decided to start a blog. I keep thinking about all the stuff I want to blog about and all the stuff everyone is waiting on the edge of your seat for me to say (see previous blog)! My brain just keeps spinning and spinning and spinning…the ideas just keep coming and coming and coming! It’s enough to push me over that edge of insanity that I teeter on a daily basis!

But in the mean time…welcome to my journey through this thing called life. Some of you know me very well, and won’t be surprised by the things I have to say…others will be surprised by the things I have to say…others will judge me and determine that I’m a lost soul and will be going straight to H-E-Double Hockey Sticks…and yet others will just shake their heads and decide that they just feel sorry for me! But either way, I have determined that there will be times that I will be more transparent than what some people are comfortable with and that my blog is going to be a true reflection of who I truly am. So prepared or not…here I go… ~keri

p.s. This blog site is a "work in progress". If I wait to get it “perfect”, I won’t “hop on the bandwagon” for another 6 months!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful idea I am in full support of your blog trust me I will read it, criticize it, praise it, and sometimes I am sure I will find it a mystery. Who is my 39-year-old daughter? Will she become more like her mother in later years? Or will she become more like her father? Little does she know it's all in the DNA...
we are who we are not by our choice most of the time......... I think a blog is a splendid idea. But you need to be honest and forthright. More later, Minnesota Dad

Anonymous said...

OK I've added your blog to my 'favorites' - now I'll be checking back regularly for updates! Ready to read the Friday post!

BTW - your dad sounds fantastic! :) Hi Minnesota Dad! I can barely get my mom to check her email, let alone read blogs. Nice!